Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hi everyone!

For those of you who don't know me personally, my name is Larissa and I am currently undertaking a Bachelor of Education at La Trobe University.

As part of the Volunteer Eco Students Abroad Program, I will be travelling to Fiji early next year to take part in an important community development program. During my time in Fiji I will be completing a minimum of 40 hours of hands on community based volunteer work that will include assisting in construction and educating the community.

I believe volunteering my time in Fiji will be a great opportunity and an awesome experience! By sponsoring me, you will be assisting with the costs of this program - help me make a difference. If you are able to help, even in the smallest way, it would be greatly appreciated! If you are unable, maybe you could add my facebook group - Larissa's going to Fiji - help me make a difference! - getting the word out there would be fantastic.

Thanks heaps,

Larissa :)

P.S. To find out more about the great work VESA does check out their website
www.vesabroad.com.au/home_4.htm


VESA

0 comments:

Post a Comment